Sunday 20 April 2014

Day 200. April 17th - BarnBoys go a-landscaping

..

Moling hole all filled in

BEFORE

AFTER


View to the West

View from South Elev


The Start of the Party Terrace


Pain au Raisin Mound (you had to be there)

Underfloor Heating Pipes Lower deck and start of fireplace block work

Hello Inspector Walt, I can see you!

Under-stair uplighter tubes and data cable docking station!

South Elevation Underfloor heating pipes and more wiring for plug sockets



'Can't see any cookie crumbs, can we go now?!'

Rock Wool or something like that. Yet more insulation stuff to shove in the interior walls. I know it's your favourite job M'hat and Tim

Happy Easter everyone.  I sacrificed the lamb, so to speak, to get up to date with my blog posts.  I will go back, in due course, and add a bit of commentary here and there to the pics.

Must away, the Easter Bunny is calling......
Love
BarnGirl
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment